The Walk4Hearing is the largest walk series of its kind, taking place in multiple cities across the country. This spring thousands of walkers – children and their families, young adults, young at heart and everyone in between – form teams and walk in their communities to increase public awareness about hearing loss, help eradicate the stigma associated with it and raise funds for programs and services.
Cochlear, our friends, our volunteers and our Cochlear Family are stepping up, and teaming up, to help raise awareness of hearing loss in communities across the country.
Please join our Cochlear team at one of the walks this spring! See you at the Walk4Hearing!
- Saturday, May 13, 2017 – Dayton/Cincinnati Walk4Hearing – http://hlaa.convio.net/goto/CochlearDayton
- Saturday, May 13, 2017 – Milwaukee Walk4Hearing – http://hlaa.convio.net/goto/CochlearMilwaukee
- Saturday, May 13, 2017 – Westchester/Rockland Walk4Hearing – http://hlaa.convio.net/goto/CochlearWestchester
- Saturday, May 20, 2017 – SE Michigan Walk4Hearing – http://hlaa.convio.net/goto/CochlearMichigan
- Sunday, May 21, 2017 – Connecticut Walk4Hearing – http://hlaa.convio.net/goto/CochlearConnecticut
- Saturday, June 10, 2017 – Long Beach Walk4Hearing – http://hlaa.convio.net/goto/CochlearLongBeach
- Sunday, June 11, 2017 – Colorado Walk4Hearing – http://hlaa.convio.net/goto/CochlearColorado