You may have heard our CochlearTM Nucleus® 7 Sound Processor is the world’s first Made for iPhone cochlear implant sound processor*. But, did you know our Nucleus® Smart App is also Android™ compatible? What does all of that mean for you? Learn how this technology can provide you convenient wireless connectivity so you can connect seamlessly to the world around you:
Nucleus Smart App
The Nucleus Smart App is available for the Nucleus 7 Sound Processor when using your compatible smartphone device**. Offering first-of-its-kind features, the Smart App can do more for you in managing your hearing.
What can you do with the app?
The Nucleus Smart App can:
- Monitor and manage your hearing experience.
- Change simple settings or adjust your programs from the palm of your hand.
- View your personalized hearing information with the Hearing Tracker.
- Locate a lost or misplaced Nucleus 7 Sound Processor.
- Change programs and check battery life.
- Adjust volume, treble and bass.
The Nucleus Smart App is now officially available for Android smartphone users. The Nucleus Smart App is also available for those with a compatible Apple® device.
Made for iPhone
With a compatible Apple device, you can stream phone calls, video, music and entertainment directly to your Nucleus 7 Sound Processor without any intermediary device.
What does that mean for you?
It means you:
- Can make phone calls and FaceTime® on your iPhone® or other compatible Apple device.
- Can stream movies or videos from your iPad® or other compatible Apple device.
- Never need worry about the constraints of wires or bulky, neck-worn components.
The Made for iPhone direct streaming with the Nucleus 7 Sound Processor is currently available for those with a compatible Apple device. For those using an Android or any other smartphone, you can stream calls, music and more directly to your Nucleus 7 Sound Processor by using the True Wireless™ Phone Clip.
With our Nucleus 7 Sound Processor, feel confident that you have control of your hearing experience so you can connect to the people you love and hear the world around you conveniently from your smartphone.
Are you ready for wireless connectivity with cochlear implants and the Nucleus 7 Sound Processor? Learn more and get connected today.